Terms & Conditions
Please read through our Terms and Conditions:
- Your choice of coaching plan category on joining the coaching programme will determine the fees you pay. The Coaching Registration form sets out the coaching plan fees payable when you join a GSM Leisure coaching programme.
- GSM Leisure has appointed the use of Team Up, Team Up is the management system GSM are going to be using STRIPE is the payment processing system which will be used
- Coaching Plan fees are payable in advance by each player Team Up Subscription agreement only. Fees are collected monthly on the day of the month that the subscription was created, and fees remain in force unless cancelled. Team Up Subscription must be set up for the 1st of each month.
- Coaching Programme subscriptions continue in force until the player decided to cancel or amend their subscription.
- The coaching programme runs throughout the year, including during school holidays for 45 weeks of the year. The programme breaks for Bank Holidays, Half Terms, Easter (two-weeks), Summer (two-weeks during summer holidays- last two weeks in July) and during the Christmas break (two weeks).
- To access coaching at your Home Club you will have to be required to sign up for a club membership. These membership fees are inclusive in the monthly GSM Subscription price.
- If your Credit Card Company fails to make a payment from your account when due GSM Leisure will write or email to advise you of this. An administration fee of £20 may be charged for each failed payment.
- Coaching Programme fees and other fees are reviewed periodically. Subscription charges are as posted on the GSM Leisure website and may be varied by the management without notice.
- Players will be refused entry if outstanding payment issues are not settled and any payments outstanding 30 days after becoming due are liable for immediate recovery by lawful means.
- Coaching Programmes may be refused or rescinded with good reason at the discretion of the management at any time and admission to GSM Leisure Coaching Programmes may also be refused to any member or their guest at the discretion of the management.
- GSM Leisure reserves the right to change, cancel and/or substitute tennis classes at any time.
- You may cancel your Coaching Programme at any time after the first months’ fees have been collected. You must give one full calendar month’s written notice in advance of their next billing date to cancel a Coaching Plan subscription. Written notice must be given by email to email@example.com or via Post to: GSM Leisure, 26 Holmestead Close, Costock, LE12 6XP. We cannot accept verbal notice to amendments or cancellation to coaching plan subscriptions.
- Proof of postage requesting cancellation, hand delivered letters countersigned/photocopied by GSM Leisure staff or e-mail are the only criteria accepted as confirmation of cancellation in the event of a dispute. No member of staff or coach is authorised to give verbal confirmation of termination of membership.
- A player who terminates their Coaching Programme will have no claim to any refund of their charge(s). A player whose Coaching Plan is terminated will forfeit all the privileges and benefits of the Coaching Programme.
- GSM Leisure does not issue refunds to players due to absences out of our control, for example, illness, holidays, weather etc.
- In the event of severe weather stopping a coaching session from running, GSM Leisure will allow players to attend a different coaching session to make up for a session lost due to severe weather. We do not offer individual refunds for sessions lost due to severe weather as this is out of our control.
- In exceptional circumstances, the management (at their own discretion) can issue a coaching refund to the value of the day(s) lost. Refunds will only be issued if a player has lost more than four sessions within a two month period, due to severe weather or illness.
- All players will be grouped according to their standard of play. GSM Leisure cannot accept responsibility for player’s standards affecting the enjoyment and overall experience of any player. Whilst every effort will be made to make sure players have a great time, we cannot offer refunds of any kind if a player feels that the session(s) is not suitable for their level of play. The management (at their own discretion) can review GSM Leisure Coaching Programmes and player’s within the programmes at any time and discuss with players about suitable sessions for the player.
- In the course of your subscription, GSM Leisure may collect certain personal information about you including personal details and information about your health. We will use this information for purposes including managing your Coaching Plan and communicating with you. You will always be given the opportunity to opt-out of such communications via the website. You have the duty to keep your personal information up to date and to inform us of any significant changes.
- We will limit access to the processing of and use of your personal information to our employees and management who may, from time to time, require its use for marketing or other services.
- Please contact us on 07899994503 if you have any questions or concerns about how GSM Leisure will use and store your personal information or if you wish to exercise your right to access, modify, object to the use of or request the deletion of your personal information.
- We reserve the right to take photographs of our facilities (which may include you, provided your inclusion is incidental) for press and promotional purposes. If you do not want to be included in any photograph’s the ‘do not accept photography’ button must be ticked when booking on.
GSM Leisure reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions on not less than 28 day’s notice to members. Notice of any variation will be send by email.